Archive for December 23rd, 2013

The PRC decides the rate case: What’s in Santa’s bag for the mailers?

without comments

On Monday or Tuesday of this week, the Postal Regulatory Commission will issue an order on the Postal Service’s renewed request for an exigent rate increase. If it’s granted in full, postal rates will go up about 4.3 percent. That’s on top of the 1.7 percent increase already granted under the CPI cap, so the total increase would be about 6 percent.

via The PRC decides the rate case: What’s in Santa’s bag for the mailers? | Ruralinfo Postal News.

Written by Lisa.Bowes

December 23rd, 2013 at 11:49 am

Posted in USPS